If you are having problems with email in Outlook for any of your accounts in terms of not receiving or sending check the following:-
- Make sure Outlook is connected to Exchange. There should be a message at the bottom of Outlook indicating either Connected to Microsoft Exchange or Disconnected.
- If It is Disconnected then click on to see if it tries to connect.
- If it doesn’t connect then check your connection to the internet is working properly.
- Make sure it is not asking for a password. Sometimes if an Office update has occurred then it may require the password to be entered again.
- If it still isn’t delivering or sending then close Outlook completely, reboot the machine and start up again to see if starts synching again.